About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, September 20, 2009
i'm downloading the firs episode of death note :)



i can't wait to see it since many told me how great it is..
15 minutes to go..:D

i wanted to download a movie called "spirited away":


but i can't find a way to download it,and a friend gave me a link to download it using "torrent"
i found out that it is blocked..hacking issues!:(
almost done downloading..i'll come back and edit for the feed back :D


edit:
i looooooooooooved it!
i've just saw the firs episode..
it's about a young man who is so tired of how people are so bad and how they treat each other..
and one day he finds a small note book,with "death note" written on it
inside the note book he finds this:


Death Note: How to Use It

1. The human whose name is written in the note shall die.

2. The note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.

4. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

5. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

scarey huh!?
i'm not gonna spoil it..
but i recommend it ..

nighty night,dear blog..

BTW i started to like you :)

2 comments:

Haitham Seelawi said...

lol, zakarteni b7ali ayamha :D

I was taking Japanese 101 at the University, and waiting for the release of the episodes eagerly, one per week. I had to go and spoil it on myself at the end ;p but just like you, I decided to imagine that L's death was the end of it.

Btw, there is an alternative ending, were both L and Light kill each others, technically, L finds the death note before Light does, and so he writes his name on it and delay his death for 21 days, during which he play a trick on Light and expose him. That was a real life movie :p

Rain said...

lol forsa arod 3a your comment 2bl ma ansa!

don't remind me ya allah sho ensam badany lma mawatooh :/,ino now what iza howe mat??0_O
you took Japanese?ganebatti kudasaii!hehehe

5ls it's too late,L died and I got over it LOL :P