About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, October 8, 2009

dear blog,
it's been a while..i honestly don't know what to tell you..
i so want to need you..but i'm so afraid i don't..
i'm truly sorry i'm using you like this..like a back up plan,in case i felt lonely or nothing was happening in my life
but the truth is..and i said it before,i'm not so good at telling things..and i'm horrible at telling them twice,so..
it's just not the same when they are "a5bar baiteh"
i know that's stupid but it's real lol
so sorry..but i'm not gonna tell you what happened to me today
but i will share this cute song i discovered just minutes ago with you




3 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

ما في شي!
بححححححححح

Rain said...

ma fi ishy sho

Haitham Jafar said...

on the click me I meant :)
(expired) l file :P