About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, October 16, 2009

my best friend has been away for two and a half weeks now.
i never realized how much i love her until she was gone :(

it's not out of nothing that they say you never know what you have until you lose it(b3eed el shar lol)

but i really do miss her,and i didn't expect i would
it's kinda hard for me to really feel things on a deep level,it rarely happens to me..but ever since i started attending uni. we were inseparable,and now that she is suddenly gone i feel lonely,and although i barely ever talk about anything that much,i feel the need to talk to her or even listen to her for hours(yes she could go on for hours loooool)
and i miss that she used to tell me about everything and anything lol..not that she doesn't do that now(we've been chatting for 4 hours just little ago)

but it's different now that we only get to talk or chat every 3 or 4 days.. anyway,toto..i miss you,i hope u r having the best time of your life coz you deserve it:)

0 comments: