About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, October 10, 2009

al modarraj al roomani :)



i tried to climb all the way to the top,but it's just too hard and too scary..the last time i climbed all the way i was like 12 or 13 lol..i was close today though hehe




there i am sitting up there..i had a little trouble going back down looooooool




this is...
i have no idea what this is but it was nice lol,it was like a small castle with 2 big gates...there was so much fresh air and sunshine coming in..it was so amazing and refreshing inside..that in the picture is the sieling..it's like a dome made os wood..very beautiful




this is mas3ooooood...he is our friend
oops sorry i forgot to rotate lol



this is a skeleton of a small child we saw at the museum :((
he was burried in a jar and burried underneeth the house of his family..as a symbol of his memory always remaining there...sad:'(



al qala'a


just a tree..but very green one :p



ruins..



Amman...the view from the car window..on our way from rainbow street to jabal al qala'a
just amazing!


rainbow street



to be continued..:p

0 comments: