About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Monday, November 30, 2009

yes i am really getting better at this tech tech thing!..well you know "technology"

i discovered(all by myself) how to put this cute song as a gadget in the column to the right
i don't even know what gadget means!
this is like a huge deal for me coz i'm such a slow learner when it comes to computers :S

buuuuut..i have to admit i didn't put this cute theme i have (and i'm so obsessed about)
aaaand no..not even the little nice chat box :*oh:
that's still a little too advanced for me :*l:
but i'm getting there..
and as a celebration of my remarkable improvement here's this song in a little cute 4shared player ;)

0 comments: