About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, November 27, 2009
i have enjoyed every minute of this outstanding anime!!
it is the beautiful thought of just finidng your talent and following it no matter what and no matter where you come from.
it is about finding your right path and who you are..
it doesn't matter if you're too small or if you think everything has gone way beyond repair and there's nothing you can do
you have to believe in yourself and be the change you want in the world..
it sounds like some silly teenage song i know..but i've started to believe in this more and more every day...the only way to be someone worthy is to do something that counts..
good night :)

0 comments: