About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, January 28, 2010
yesterday was a long one!
good news i went to see my brand new niece :D
she was born with thick hair on her head lool!! and she has the exact eyes and nose of my sister!it's almost funny coz her face is a grown up's one....
her name is Tala...which reminds me of the word "talooleh"..ew
lol
anyway..
bad news i went shopping...i always get so excited about shopping but when i go it's a disaster coz everything is sooooo hiddious!:/
people in Jordan DO NOT know how to dress..oh my god..the colors!the glitter and the colorfull beads are all over the place!

and so...in the movies when the main character(the blond faaabuless girl) goes shopping for a dress it's always the same scene..she tries out like 894023857 awful ugly weird outfits until she eventually finds THE PERFECT DRESS...not any dress...not a dress that she may kinda like...not a dress that she would find many prettier dresses than it...not a dress that she picked just coz she's tired of looking and she just wants to go home..oh no..nooo.. it's THE dress...
and that my friends unfortunatly does not happen in real life!
i chose a nice simple dress,actually i was too tired to look any more...i was just done,and the party is soon i can't delay it anymore

0 comments: