About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, January 10, 2010

sometimes i wish i can split into 2 persons
one would continue to live my life normally and make all the decisions i make,and the other would float up above( don't look at me like that a person who can split into 2 people can also float :/ )
anyway..i would float up in the air until i can see my life underneath me like a small plane map..
and then,i can objectively see all my choices and the paths i go down..it would be much easier for me to choose the best for ME..yes ME..

what's the big idea???that's just the first line of a stupid song i accidentally heard this morning,but it made me think...

there's something wrong with me today

can mental confusion cause physical confusion?



2 comments:

Domnul Bolog said...

in case you didn't know ...that's a picture of me... lool .. i'm honored that you liked it :P!

chasing pavements said...

looool
i do like it very much,thank you!
i was actually doing some googling for a pic and i accidently found it in this blog:
http://www.moaaz.net/
i liked the blog too,who are you?lol