About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, March 20, 2010

you know when you wait and wait for something you want so bad, and then one of two scenarios happens:
1-you get it..and that's it..you got it..past tense,and it doesn't matter anymore,and you're not as happy as you thought you would be ..
2-you don't get it,and god!what a horrible feeling it is not to get it..

it's awfull anyway!

what's wrong ?0_o

2 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Both feelings are normal. Still the expectations of getting/not getting it r overwhelming! :(

H.

Rain said...

tell me about it!!

sho 3m tba7besh bil blog?lol
zman 3anno hal post wallah!

yeslamo 3al comments!