About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, March 11, 2010



why m i at home while it's a thursday and i still have clsses until 2 and we usually spend it hanging out


well,this morning i decided to have breakfast at the uni cafeteria ,i love their tea it's very sweet and hot just the way i like it..


so filled the tray with everything they had-i was mfjoo3a- and sat on the tble


and the moment i grbbed my tea rasha italiana who was right next to me moved her elbow right toward my tead and baaaaaaam


it was spelled all over me


u know in Tom&Jerry when tom gets burned or something and he doesn't scream or nything but just keeps running aroud like crzy people?


i was just like:omg omg omg i can't believe it is that hot?how the hell do i drink it everyday?


and i was just running around not knowing what to do


and then my pants were all wet and i started crying,and my friends thought i was crying because it hurts but i was really crying coz i was wondering how would i go home in wet pants LOOOL


fortunatly i had black jeans and it wasn't clear


i went to the clinic as my friends insisted


and the doc was like:set!


and i was all wet and upset..


and i said:i don't wanna!


so he started laughing at me and telling me that it was okey and gave me a cream...


and toto said it was my punishment for trying to cheat one her and have breakfast without her lol


but this is good


i wanna watch Fantastic Mr. Fox! :D

0 comments: