About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, March 18, 2010
the sky...vanilla sky,that was in the morning,i was in a good mood,and there was the sky out side begging for a picture:)

i call this my ocean braclet,my bestest friend Toto got it for me from Granada!!i love it..

this is a beautiful almond tree near our house that my stupid mobile cam couldn't catch half its beauty...

this a is a line of ants on our faculty's wall,and then an ant is taking another path...i love her she's trying to be diffrent from the rest of the herd:)


when Toto came over the other day i made tea,i drank mine in 10 seconds while she hadn't touched hers lol...yeah i love tea

this is a bookmarker Toto got me from Sevillaaaaaaaa..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sevilla la bella!!T_T


another bookmarker,this one rasha italiana gave to me,i just loved it..full of civilisation..a rich one^_^

this is when i was sitting by the cafeteria on the lawn yesterday..it was nice

0 comments: