About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, April 18, 2010

so..

yesterday i had a fight with someone because he's an a$$hole and a big fat stupid liar(who is not good at lying actually)..

and things eventually turned against me and i was the one to blame at the end...but that's not the point..

i was so mad and disgusted and shocked that i was not allowed to tell him he's a liar, that i needed anything to calm me down..i cannot remember the last time i was that mad..

so,i asked my lil sis. who is a 7shasheh to give me a cigarette

i wanted to see if it really helps calming one down..

so i smoked it..aaaaaaaaaaand..gosh! lol

it didn't,it was so disgustiong and pointless,i kept smoking it because i was expecting that something magical would happen or suddenly it would stop being so gross...but it didn't!and nothing magical happened..

and i coughed for half an hour after that,and felt really disgusting,as if i smelled,and my teeth felt different and there was an ugly taset in my throat...

i can never solve the mystery of :WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE SMOKE???!!!

it's just beyond me!

but still,it's an experience,and i like experiences,and i'm glad when my grandchildrien will ask me if ever tried it i would say :yes! :P

0 comments: