About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, May 13, 2010

everyone who knows me,knows very well that i'm unstopable at three situations:mansaf,chocolate,and sleeping!
leaving mansaf and chocolate aside,sleeping is one of my hobbies(seriously),i normally get 10...some times 11 or 12 hours of sleep each day,but lately,something wrong got into me!i've been getting 3 hours of sleep a day at maximum for the past 7 days!i don't know why,but it's getting on my nerves,i just can't sleep!:(
and because of that i've started to have these headaches,and fall asleep at weird places!LOL
i don't think it's related to something psychological,i know the past week was horrible,but today was just PERFECT!it was one og these day that you see from outside of your mind...as if there was a camera keeping record of it from outside..it was wonderfull:)
but still...i can't sleep now!:/

pic's of the day:
my angel's lil feet:
the mansaf hadool's mom cooked for us(it's alot like my mommy's..delicious!) :

the sky:





6 comments:

ΣcoŞan said...

i think its psychological .. :???:
even if u had a perfect day ..
u still have this rush in ur blood ..

give it some time..

o bet3a6'e el sleep elle maksoor 3aleke kollo nshallah .. :sofera:

Rain said...

maybe..i dunno...i've always been perfectly able to sleep even in my toughest days!
but anyhow..enshallah i will
bedy anam osboo3:mad:

ΣcoŞan said...

i recommend :cfe:
3ashan ma te6'6arre te97e mn ennoum, 5elal hal osboo3...
kartontain mo3'athe, wa7deh be nakhet el mensaf, o wa7dhe be nakhet el shogla6ah .. :tb:

Rain said...

looooooooooooooooooool

Radka said...

On the blog you have amazing photos. I like to photograph his son Matěj. Have a nice day Radka.

Rain said...

hey Redka,thank you for ur sweet comment!how nice of you<3
d u mean that's ur son in ur blog?he's adorable<3
too bad i can't read anything in your blog!wt language is that?0_o