About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, May 20, 2010

i wish i could be back to no worries,no thoughts and no important decisions that would affect something in my life or in other lives
i wish i could be back to waking up in the morning with the only thought of playing till i'm dead tired.
to go back to the feeling that i own the world and that i can control it it and change it with just throwing a tantrum!
to go back to playing with my food,getting my knees hurt by playing in the street all day long,secretly watching horror movies at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up!
back to having my only fear of a monster that lives under my bed and another hiding in my closet!
back to that beautiful pure unquestionable ultimate faith in GOD!!!
back to being on the top of the world when buying new shiny shoes,and at the bottom when my favorite cartoon is over
to running away from everything just by pretending i have a cold
to feel the ultimate feeling of achievement when pressing the buttons of the elevator or tying my own shoes...
i wish i would be back to being fearless and strong towards new things!being completely happy with the way i look no matter what!
i just wish....i could be that child again!

why do we ever grow up???

0 comments: