About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, May 1, 2010

today my sisters came and spent the day with us.
with all that had changed,all that had collapsed in the past 5 years i never imagined we would feel the same as we did in the past,before they got married,before everyone was scattered through continents,before everything,when we were just girls with no worries,god! those were the days!
but today...and although their childrien made (the mother of all messes) in the house,but it felt like the past,the magic was there,and it was the 5 of us again being the super team we always were

i don't even wanna imagine where i would be without them!
thank you for the perfect day,thank you for the perfect years,you were always there for me,and even though i never say it to any of you,but i'm so greatful i have you...

0 comments: