About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, May 16, 2010

i knew it was too perfect to be true..i knew it
and even though i got what i wanted it still doesn't feel the same,it feels like it was given to me just so i wouldn't cry
it was UGLY!
but really...in what world could that happen?come on Sara wake up 7beebty,hay elly ajaky :)

as i was leaving i decided i didn't want to hear what anyone had to say,i was done with people.
so i put on my headsets and got on the bus,watched the people moving,talking yelling,cars roaring,breaking,horns going off...all soundless like an old mute film,only Sarah McLachlan and Josh Groban chanting in my ears



i envied deaf people for a minute but i remembered my music

do u ever get tired of mixtures of emotions and wish u can have one pure feeling?just one that you can not deny or stop,good or bad...at least you know what it is
i had that on Thursday,it was strange but magical
i felt that eternal primitive old..old feeling of achievement!
i felt like Tom Hanks when he finally could make a fire by himself in "cast away"


i loved that feeling,and taking it away from me broke my heart
some people just don't think about others,they live in a planet where they're the only living creatures
i hate those people

i'm still determinant in my battle,but i'm hurt..and it'll take time to heal

2 comments:

EvaLuna said...

Although it might sound a bit late and stupid can you define those people who think they are the only ones in the planet? I just saw this post so tell meeeee :)

Nice Words

Rain said...

i honestly do not remember whom i was talking about,i bearly remembered i was talking about the scholarship result issue but other than that 3elmy 3elmek LOL

momken 3n suenos?i dunno!