About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
today was al yawm el 3elmy in the faculty of foreign languages,there were many activities like every year,but this year it was more organised and well done,it was almost perfect thanks to dr.ahlam...
many presentations,contests,songs...but one thing i loved was what my friends majd and rana did,it was a poem majd wrote,she read it on stage while rana danced to it..it was amazing,they are both so talented,each in her own way
and since my brother was a pain and called me while recording the thing,it is not complete,but this is the best part of it anyway
enjoy
PS sorry for those who don't speak spanish,i will translate as soon as i take a copy of the poem from majd:)

0 comments: