About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, June 10, 2010

you know what annoys me the most?
you know what hits on my nerves??makes me just wanna torture little kitties and strangle baby birds?
DRAMA QUEENS!!
those gloomy sad self centered people who really live inside their small worlds where everything is negative and bad!
life hates them!god is after them with his punishments or tests or whatever!
nothing ever works out for them,they live in misery,they have "bad luck"
they regret all of their past actions,they can't find "true love"
they are always decieved or misled or hit with a bus by others!!
and at the end of the day they can't get any work done because they were too busy whining,self pitying and feeling sorry for themselves
seriously,everything is not about you people!grow up!this is life and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
noone said it would be easy or fun all the time,but this selfishness and this inside-box thinking won't get you nowhere
get off my back,take your negativity with you and go away!
EW!

0 comments: