About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, June 11, 2010


every time i see this i feel older,i feel exactly 62 years old,
the picture talks for itself,but what hurts the most is when you run a normal search about a completely irrelevant thing and you find it,and you realize the wound is so old and big that it has become part of our everyday life..not a big part,not a sad part...just a part like any other,something we could eat with our food,drink with our water,sleep on at night..and that is just heart breaking
we should look at this picture more often...think about it more often,remind ourselves that this cancer will heal someday and we should never ever learn to live with it!


0 comments: