About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

to you dear Rachel!it has been wonderful knowing you,and very enlighteneing indeed!!hehe

but i seriously will miss you!and i'm surprised i will,i never thought i'd really be friends with someone THAT different,but i did :)

i'm sorry for being such a horrible person and judging you at first,you turned out to be a sweetheart!

an open minded experienced wise very smart person at the age of only 21!

i'm happy i could answer some of your questions,and those you still have i will dig for..

as for my questions then let's just say it was a very intresting cultural exchange LOL

i will never forget you! ;)

4 comments:

LUNAR. said...

Very Nice Words :thumbs up: , Can She Ever Read This ??

Rain said...

heeey,welcome to my blog!
thnx Lunar!yeslamo
and yes i already told her all of this :)

LUNAR. said...

El-3afw walwww :)

Very Nice Blog Along With Genuine Feelings Around Here Too , I Will Be Around Enshalla

Rain said...

i'd be honoured to have you following! ^_^