About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is one of these feelings I have to suffer for just being born a woman.
i remember the post I wrote a while ago about women being stupid for having that thing for men,that eternal immortal need,and that empty place in the puzzle that has to be filled with the right piece.
I don't think i expressed it exactly the way i wanted then.
what i wanted to say is..why can't i really just do what I want without feeling I'm leaving something behind?it's like when you spend a normal day working but with an inevitable enormous feeling of having forgotten something but you can't remember what it was.
In my case i know what it is,that's why I'm just confused,I'm almost sure that is NOT what i want right now and that is not a priority for me.
But i cannot get over this feeling of complete hollowness
How can i be happy then...this is all just a pain!it is really just BUGGING me!
I wish i was a guy,i just don't understand this.

la e3terad 3ala 7ekmetak ya rab!

On a side note,don't you agree that the people dancing in this video are completely pointless?
I love this guy's voice though :P



2 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Life is a dilemma , that`s 4 sure! Sometimes it overwhelmes us with emotions that we want to escape, sometimes it gives us joy, and often an in-between state.

*I don`t like the guy`s voice! :DD

Rain said...

it's just stupid you know!!!
ino i don't need that feeling right now 3n jd!
i dunno...

hehehehe,3ad he has the best voice ever i luv him!!