About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, July 9, 2010

yesterday my grandpa,grandma,uncle and aunts left after staying for almost a month here in Amman to celebrate my brother's wedding with us
i never really got to know my aunts because in the times that i visited Nablus I'd stayed at my uncle's and just give them quick visits,and they never come to Amman so...
this time,i really got to know them and to know the amazing women ,the great mothers,the funny,sensitive,sweet and caring creatures they are,i just love them,and love the idea that i have them,it gives me extra power,extra sense of roots and extra feeling of having spiritual source of wisdom and love.
I'm glad i really met them at last,and hopefully i will spend Ramadan in Nablus en sha allah before i leave to Spain.
we're gonna have so much fun! :)

0 comments: