About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yeah,I think I do!
I'm used to immediately dislike super soft delicate girls,but I've come to know this one and she is really really NICE!I mean extra nice..I mean to the point that you cannot not like her!lol
I think I'm slowly gasping the idea that she has become part of our family,and I like the air of femininity and sweetness she brings to it..

So,I'm officially welcoming my new sister in law aboard..welcome Duha! :)

A rose for you..I know you like these ;)

4 comments:

Um Omar said...

ليه ماخده وردتي :k:

بكرهك :k:

الورد الأحمر مسجل بإسمي أنا ,, انا وبس :ag:

Rain said...

um omar 5ally hay la du7a w enty 5ody hdool
http://www.fabiovisentin.com/photography/photo/12/red-roses-mini-dsc01622.jpg

:) <3

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

@Um Omar <===keep yr eyes on the ball, it is not ALL bwt u :P *mean face*

Family getting bigger :), mabrook ,, I say collide against the brother :D mehahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *evil laugh*

H.

Rain said...

LOL haitham,allah ybarek feek ya rab!!
w ma twassy 7arees looooool! *even more evil laugh*