About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When I was a kid I used to be insanely in love with him,I used to watch his movies over and over again with my dad(who's just a big fan looool).
Anyway,I used to be crazy about him,and whenever I saw him on TV I would go on daydreaming about him and I getting married LOL
One time my big sister told everyone : "Sara is in love with Abdel-Haleem Hafiz!"
and everyone started to laugh at me,and they said:"he's dead darling!"
and god!did I cry that day!!my heart was broken,and I decided I'll hate my sister forever lol.

But now,having grown up and everything,I think he still represents something precious and very dear to my heart,and in a way he represents some of my prince charming..the sensitive guy,the artist,the confident passionate kind person that loves dearly and with all his heart.
God have mercy on his soul,he is really a legend.

I'm choosing this one to post because i think it's very honest:

9 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

May I hate his voice! No! :S ,, okay :D

*Overrated! His voice.

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

May I hate this voice! No! okay :D

*Overrated!

Rain said...

no you may NOT!LOL
b2ollak my prince charming bet2olly overrated?!!!
to me he will always be something steady and firm and i will always see the perfect man in him
and his voice...ensa ma bedy anaqshak!!LOL

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

He`s dead! "now that was mean" <=== lool

voice = not allllllllllllllllllllll the way as portryed
perfect = define it!

*I`m only half-jelous btw :P

Rain said...

i know sa7?XD
i mean perfect as in perfect in my eyes,el nas azwaq right?i think he's handsome i think his voice is extraordinary and i think what makes him stand out the most at acting and singing is that he is so emotional and romantic and he's not afraid to show it,he's just out there u know?
i dunno i luv him lol

and LOOOOL iza jealous 5ls ana 3azretak! :P XD

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

his voice is tender, I must say that.
But he was the only 1 dominating the scene , every body loved him "that much" bkz of that (no?)
His voice isn`t suitable to every "genre" of music -in my opinion-... some of his songs "especially late years of his career" r really bad! "oppppps, I`m dead now" , but ppl wave that out bkz he got amazing ones 4 a period of a long extended time *writing his well*

Rain said...

ya3ni i wasn't born yet to see that he was the only one dominating the scene!!
i was born in 89 and he was already dead 12 years ago then,so i can't have been influenced by other opinions
w b3dain i've never ever heard a BAD song for him!that's my opinion,wel nas azwaq :)
again.. i was not born!LOL

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

89! 89! eiiiiiiiiight niiiiiiiiiiine (can u hear me shout?!0 , lool
o laweesh he is yr princy prince.... lol

I don`t know much songs of him, but my uncle (5aly l kbeer) keeps singing him non-stop. He looks like him (wallahy he does) and also his voice is similar to him in lot of songs (similar,, not same, lol).

When he was in the US (studied there) all Arabs asked him to sing ,, every single night! (3ala themto :D, but his wife says so too)

*My ancle has 10 kids, so don`t u get any ideas now ;) "joke"

**He lost his "v good" voice when he was old, o l nas azwag akeed ,, but I hate his voice ,,, (jealousy talking) :))))

Rain said...

LOL @ you i just love your comments!!XD
yes i'm 21 what did you expect me to be? 50??:DDDD
i dunno i've always loved him,my dad put me on that road i guess,he always loved him too..innocently LOL
i know almost all of his songs and they're all perfect <3 ^_^
lisa bedy a2ollak tes2al 3ammak"beeh majal la 3olagah?"
bs ya 5osara 3a 2olet 3abd el 7aleem HAHAHA
ya3ni why are you jealous ya rajol,the guy is dead!and your uncle has 10 kids LOL!