About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, July 2, 2010


toto gave me this song the other day
it tells the story of an astronaut whose space ship lost connection with the earth,and she is describing her last moments as she was waiting for death!
she says she was watching the earth from the window,it looked like a tiny blue dot lost among millions of sparks in the space,and she thought that she had once lived there,she thought about her civilization,about humanity
she took off the flag from her suit and wrote on the back:"i am a human"
beautiful song indeed,but it brings a storm of useless questions in my head,what will i be thinking about in my last moments?
what will it be like if i had to wait for death?
will i be thinking about humanity like her?,i don't think so lol
what's worthy of thinking about using my last breath,my last blood cells,my last brain chemistry?
all i can think about is GOD,he is the only stable thing in my life,and without him it'll just be useless
the thought of him not existing makes my world darken,because then everything will be worthless,pointless,and simply sad.
it's simple and not some new creative thing,but god!i'm so happy i have it!!

0 comments: