About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, July 23, 2010

Spent a wonderful evening at my house yesterday.
It was a perfect weather and we sat on the roof and talked,it was so much fun.
I'm really sad Elise is leaving soon though!and i felt she was really upset her parents wouldn't let her stay,and i could see the sadness in her eyes when Elizabeth was talking about her new job and her classes in the fall semester..
but we had fun anyway,they discovered Miranda lol,obviously they don't have it in the US!
also when i was asking them if they want Niscafe,Elise said:"what's that?"
and Elizabeth replied:"it's a great kind of coffee say yes!!"
XD

we're going out to down town on Sunday en sha allah,hopefully we'll have a blast ^_^

6 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Girls day out ;)

Rain said...

tfaddal m3ana tayeb! :D

ma oltelly meen enta 3a mahjoob? :)

EvaLuna said...

Girls day 3al s6oo7

Rain said...

lol,la 3n tal3et el balad out

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

مين محجوب
:Pp

Rain said...

ana 3arfeh?? :/