About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, August 2, 2010

I don't know if I'm ready to to talk about this yet,but I miss my blog.
Those three days that have just passed left me exhausted,I don't know what to do now,but at least I made up my mind and decided about everything.
Couple of days ago Toto had this scary dream about me,she said she saw me getting stung by a snake,and then I was wearing a big pink dress,and my sister was pulling me from my hair to get me back inside the house,and then suddenly I got out and sat and I was cured from the sting..I don't know the first thing about dreams but something tells me this is bad.

I am really...sad!
I have never been incapable of defeating my negative emotions like now,I have never been sad for 3 days in a row!seriously..I'm not fun anymore!even I started to hate me!
I don't know if this is just a phase or one big change that I will have forever,but I hope I'll get my positive energy back soon! :(

2 comments:

LUNAR. said...

الله يسامحها , مش مفروض حكتلك الحلم من مرة

http://forum.hawaaworld.com/showthread.php?t=1518007

حتى لو كان حلم سيء وتفسيره اسوأ , اللي بده يصيرلك بصيرلك حتى لو انك قاعدة في بيتك

Rain said...

:3ayoo6:
allah yjeeb ely feh el 5air!!