About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was reading this article when I suddenly stopped and realized my sister in law is a perfect demonstration and a live example of what it's talking about.
I can't believe i never thought of it that way before!Ever since she got married her usual answer to everything was "I don't know how to!"
It's like I've always known that fact but couldn't really put it in an obvious "condition" or "category".
The problem is that it is really working for her!!she is literally laying all day long doing absolutely nothing while WE do all the work(that includes her husband-my brother).
She is always "scared of doing it","afraid to ruin everything",or just "not feeling like it"!
I hate this discovery because I really liked her at first,and to tell you the truth she is nice to talk to,but this is all just too much.
You know what?I feel like pulling something out on her..just to let her know I'm aware of what's going on..I've never been involved nor interested in nasaween things but this is war people!and I'm up for it!

14 comments:

LUNAR. said...

واو , الكلام في الصورة الثانية خششني بالحيط

:yai:

وانتي الثانية ديري بالك لا تطرقي البنت وانتي مش دارية
:sad:

Rain said...

looool sa7?never seen that video?it was completely scandalous!

keef y3ny a6ro2 el benet HAHAHA...lsn ana bs ja3bali at.habbal 3leha shwai...play her game a lil,u know wt i mean? :ch:..
sho'3ol nasaween malkash masla7a..iza ana faiteh 3a hal soo2 jdeed w mesh fahmeh ishy :*l:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

ma 3indy kalam (a7san) wala (abla3') men lunar

heheee

H.

Rain said...

walkom isma3o 3lai..i just wanna give her a taste of her own medicine
just to tease her and act like HER shwai...that'll drive her crazy! (smiley shereer)

Anonymous said...

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should publish more on this topic, it may not be a taboo
matter but generally people don't talk about such topics. To the next! Cheers!!
My page > drum tobacco

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding something totally, but this
paragraph presents nice understanding even.
Here is my web-site - erinmore flake

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!
Also see my webpage - http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com/11-old-holborn

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's content daily along with a mug of coffee.
Have a look at my web-site ; amber leaf

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally I got a webpage from where I be capable of truly take valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.
Here is my homepage ... van nelle

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is nice for me, because this occasion i am
reading this wonderful informative piece of writing here at my
residence.
My page: golden virginia tobacco

Anonymous said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that you should write more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but usually folks don't talk about
these topics. To the next! Kind regards!!
My web page samson tobacco

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!
Look into my web page :: way to make money from home

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed
and I hope you write again soon!
Feel free to visit my site : http://bookmarks-site.com/user/profile/blancheqwk

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.
Also visit my weblog :: make money online without investing