About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OK..
What I'm about to say is slightly horrible,God forgive me,but I wanna write about it anyway.
Today I found out that there were NO full scholarships to Granada anymore,I do not know why,but now the first three(which I was one of them before I gave it up) have to look for their own residencies and PAY for it!
I felt really bad for my friends,that was horrible for them,they really deserve a full scholarship more than anyone..and they were really looking forward to it.
But...I'm sorry for saying this but,I am so happy for me!!!
I prayed so hard for god to show me a sign telling me if i made the right decision or not,it was late but it came,if I hadn't given it up before I would now,because there's noway I'd go without residency.
I'm just relieved and happy now..Not that I wasn't satisfied about my decision but now I'm 100% sure.And I'm glad I made it based on what I felt.
But then again I wish the best of luck for my friends,may Allah be with them in every step!
God works in his mysterious ways! :)

2 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

It`s all yr fault! (ok,that was mean!) lol

Yalla , u r feeling btr 4 the decision u made now, that`s what`s key :)

H.

Rain said...

LOOOOL How is that MY fault???