About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today we had Iftar at Toto's house as she is leaving in a couple of days to Spain for an entire period of 9 months.
We had so much fun,it was perfect!the food was great,we danced,talked and laughed our hearts out,you could never be bored with such group of girls :)
But right now I'm really sad :(
My bestest friend will be gone again!and when she'll come back I will have graduated and probably working en sha allah..so our best times at JU are over for good!!I can't even believe I just said that,it's so sad!I'm really already miserable
This was not supposed to be a sad post,I swear :S

2 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Look at it this way: new horizons for fun r yet to emerge :)
Uni times r priceless but still there is room for mega good times in the near future :)

H.

Rain said...

i sure hope so!! :(
shokran 3al da3m el ma3nawy :'(