About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Now What?...this is a serious question!

What do you do after you get what you want?

I remember one time my friend and I were talking about something we thought was funny in movies...the hero would scream in vectory at the end,and AAHHH!!! the screen would turn black and the names start to rush from the bottom...but in reality what happens is that the director yells:CUT! and the actor stops screaming and they all go home and simple:life goes on..cause life does not and will not stop for anyone

Nomatter how much you want something you always have to remember the question of what will you do after it,this is just for me to remember,cause sometimes I forget it..

This whole situation is like when I see a cute dress at the store and can't resist buying it,I buy it and take it home,try it on and everything ... but find out then that I can't wear it..at least not anytime soon.


Back to the question:Now What???


Moral of the story:

Do not rush into things because you're excited about them..think about what's coming ahead and what's after!happy endings do not exist.

4 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

They DO exist, but need "some"planning :)

Thx, v v v good read.

H.

Rain said...

ya ahlan Haitham ^_^
They do exist but a happy ending is just another door to a new era
yes it needs good planning because after you get what u want you'll just set there wondering what else to do!

thank you for passing by with your sweet comments like always ;)

أشرف محيي الدين said...

مرحبا Rain

لقد ذكرتني في هذا الادراج بمبدأ الأحلام التي عندما تتحقق وتصبح متاحة امامنا بكل يسر وبساطه ننسى بعدها كل مجهود وعناء بذلناه في سبيلها ونبدأ بالبحث عن أحلام جديده وهنا في الواقع لانشعر بقيمة الفرح أو كما اسميتها أنت النهايات السعيده لأننا نبدأ بعدها بالبحث عن أحلام جديده والتمني بتحقيقها وهكذا نستمر في الدوران في أيام هذه الحياه دون القدرة على معرفة النهاية السعيده التي نبحث عنها في كل أمور حياتنا

كل الود

Rain said...

Hello Ashraf :D
And there you go!that's exactly what I'm talking about..
you know what?I'm starting to think that in reality maybe true happiness is in the anticipation and hard work for the dream NOT the dream itself
Wise words!thank you ^_^