About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, August 7, 2010



What happened is that I somehow pritended that what others expected and wanted from me was what I too wanted.

But from now on I"m doing what I want and I don't care if they judge me for my decision.

last night I had a dream,and even though my dreams are usually worthless,and this one probably is..but I saw in it what could have happened if I made the other decision...and when I woke up I was really glad that the opposite happened.

There's nothing more I can say about this except that I really love my parents for supporting me in whatever I wanted,and my friends who stood by my side also in whatever I decided :)

I'm keeping a record of this cause I owe it to myself that I justify my decision to it in the future if I forget,and I really don't care anymore about justifying it to anyone else.

0 comments: