About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It was absolutely and completely dreadful,never ever did i have a worse semester and i hope i never ever will have one.

it's sad,i would have wanted it to be nice and fun,but i guess we don't always get what we want.

this next semester is going to be my last fall semester...it'd better be good!

i'm applying for a job,so this is gonna be different,wish me luck.

how do you write a letter of interest by the way?!O_0

2 comments:

Dr.Mohammed said...

ما كل ما يتمناه المرء يدركه تجري الرياح بما لا تشتهي السفن

i am not saying that to make you feel down or hopeless ,but sometimes we misunderstand things terribly wrong! for example, look at the previous poem , a lot of people consider the meaning as "if something good is expected but what happens completely the opposite" ! why?!! why is that? why the pessimism? i like to look to the previous poem from another prospective, the meaning is "something bad expected to happened ,but what happened next is the opposite , the good thing!

you will not know how is your next semsiter will be ,it may be good after all -i hope so ! - .

http://www.letterwritingguide.com/sampleinterest.htm
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/coverlettersamples/a/letterinterest2.htm

and there are a lot , just Google it ! and if you want it in Arabic just translate it !

Good luck.

Rain said...

hi! :)
i appriciate your positive look at things and your appriciation of the full half of the cup,thumbs up!i admire you for that :)
and i sure hope it'll be good!!>_<
thank you for the site,i wrote a letter i think it's good!
yeslamo kteeeeeeeer!! <3