About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I think that expectations whatever they were will definitely lead to disappointments,I try not to expect much and not to set the bar too high,but I think there's absolutely no way to avoid it,if you look up to something/someone it'll just fall out of its perfect imaginary shape soon enough into reality...so I decide not to expect at all.

But what if disappointments are just a part of life?what if they have a flavor that no other feeling has?what if they form an important ingredient of this emotional mix we live every day.

Maybe disappointments aren't so bad after all,but you know what's bad??living with one.

0 comments: