About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, September 1, 2010


I was sitting with my aunts once,and they were telling me how hard the transportation has become lately in the city of Nablus.
And I don't know what I was going to say but my sentence started with "When the occupied lands of Palestine return"...and they all started to laugh at me!they were like:"darling it will never come back!at least not while we're still alive"
It was really sad,it is so hard,and they live in so much despair that it hurts them to even have hope!

I know it's nothing...but I will always,always have hope.

14 comments:

Um Omar said...

Ya Raaab

Taha Yusuf said...

really touchingggg

Rain said...

Amen Um Omar

Taha,ahlan :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Amen!
و هي المفاوضات المباشرة بدت
و الخير حييجي
!

:S

Taha Yusuf said...

ahleen rain
amazing blog
keep writing

Saleh said...

It will come back and we will go back to her. It is a matter of time. I hope this will happen sooner than any of us can imagine.

Saleh said...

نسيت أقول: "آمين" لدعائك عن الصلاة في الأقصى

Finalway said...

اخ منك ...
على الوجع ...
قال تصاريح صلاة بدهم منا ... حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل ..
لازم فوق الخمسين و مش عارف شو قال ...
من 10 سنين ماشفت القدس ... ولا الاقصى ..
اطلع على عمان اسهل من اني اوصل القدس ...
من نابلس للقدس ساعة ... و على الحاجز ساعات وهوان وذلل ...

والله من كتير ما مشددين ... صرت اتمنى اشوف الاقصى و اصلي ركعو لانو حاسس انو انتهى و قربوا يهدوه ولا الملاعين ...

حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل ...

Rain said...

haitham,ya shai5 these things aren't even worth watching in news!

Rain said...

taha,thanks alot!nice to see you here :)

Rain said...

saleh,glad to see you have hope too
en sha allah :)

Rain said...

jehad bedak t2olly? i know
iza 3a koll ma7soom bedak to3od sa3a wel 6re2 kol rob3 sa3a feha m7soom msh 3eesheh y3ny jd el nas battalat bedha tetla3 7atta min ad ma erfat!!
and i nver could go to al aqsa,they would always tell me it's too dangerous :(

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Raino: ana TV`less guy :)
it was meant as a joke, men l gahar joke!

H.

Rain said...

i'm a TV-less too,and of course i know u were kidding ^_^
i'm just saying these news don't affect anything...they are not even worth mentioning
u know?
saier 5ata2 fel communication bainy w baink hal yomain...it's my fault lol fi 3o6l bil dara al kahroba2eiieh 0_O