About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, September 27, 2010

I've always managed to somehow dodge such situations,but this one is going to happen for sure!!!
I'm sooooooo nervous!!
I'm just really scared of the process itself,I'm terrified actually! :S
I'm depending on god to bring me what's best,only him knows,and I know he made this happen to let me know that I can still do the right things
Thank you god! ♥

10 comments:

Doomish said...

Good luck

Rain said...

thank yooou!

Saleh said...

Wish you all the best. May Allah bless and help you.

Rain said...

shokran Saleh,allah yese3dak ya rab!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

الله يهدي بالك
و ينولك اللي بدك إياه و يرضيك بقضائه

Rain said...

الله يسعدك يا هيثم
that means a lot to me! :)

Wafa' said...

May God guide you savly to what you wish and want and what's good for you :)

Rain said...

فوفو الجميلة!♥
شكرا الك،والقايل يا حق
:D

nmroodeh said...

هاااااه بشرّي
ان شاءالله خير
:hug:

Rain said...

ahlan nmroodeh :)
wallah it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be..
el 7mdellah,kolshy 2esmeh w naseeb ^_^
:hug: