About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, September 20, 2010





One year ago I started this blog.

Now as I'm reading my very first post,it really surprises me how much I grew to like it and to like talking about things on my mind.

Now my blog is an essentail part of my life even though the people who know about it are very few.

It's a great relief to have a blog,it is a fancy way to whine,nag and gossip,also you ge to meet great new friends,even if they only existed in your virtual life.




I can not help but quote Wafa'a in her post about her blog anniversary:

"Writing is a therapy and since it's not common in here to see a shrink, i guess i found my shrink, there are lots and lots of things i want to do and get rid of and i hope that it will be here."


I'm not much of a talker in real life,and I never talk about my personal feelings or my personal life,trusting people or having faith in them is a really hard process for me,that's why this blog is like a diary that I can share with strangers..I always say it is much easier to tell strangers.

And it helps me talk more,express more,and be more open and pensive about my choices,it helps me think twice before I take a step because hearing yourself thinking is a great way to creticize it.


I would like to say as a closure that I'm very glad to have met all of you guys,and I really appreciate the comments and the support.

And to myself:I hope I will always have my blog,I really love it and it'll always remind me of what I once were and how I changed! :)

Happy Birthday bloggy!

11 comments:

أشرف محيي الدين said...

Happy birthday chasing pavments :)

I am so glad that I got the chance to know a wonderful blog like yours :)

wish you all the luck and happy birthday again :)

Whisper said...

Happy blog anniversary Rain :)

3o2bal el 100 saneh ya rab :)

Rain said...

Ashraf
thank you so much,I truly appreciate it and I feel the same!

Whisper
thanks ya jmeeleh!! XOXOXO

Wafa' said...

Happy First Anniversary Rain :)

keep talking and posting and venting, yes it's cool if someone was there reading, commenting and helping if they can but few or a lot just let it go .

Beautiful blog btw :)

And inshAllah to a million year of blogging :P

Rain said...

Thanks Fofo!
likewise wallah!

Saleh said...

Happy Birthday "Chacing Pavements".

What I like in this blog is the continous change. You are great in a sense you find things (and most of the time they are very interesting) to write about almost on adaily basis.

Congratulations.

Rain said...

Saleh,
You mean I can't stop nagging sa7? XD
la bamza7,thank you so much,and I'm honored to have you following wallah,teslam.

White Freedom said...

happy birthday to your blog :)
i hope it will be always shining like you my dear
i hope your blog will celebrate the 30th birthday :)

Rain said...

yeslamo ya 7ilweh enty!teslami

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

congrats :)

"party" ? :D

Rain said...

thanks
yeah sure,enta m3zoom,bs jeeb el popcorn m3k