About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, September 6, 2010


Well,I hope nobody thought te previous post was serious!!


1-I want to be a great translator,I wish I could be as good as some of the translators I read for,and I wanna translate literature not economic and legal crap..I wanna translate great books,I wanna be able to shift between languages and civilizations freely with my mind!


2-I want to learn as many languages as I can...and I want to be dedicated to learn them.


3-Someday,I want to have a daughter,and she will be my new passion in life,I will love her more than anything else in the world,and I will be her best friend,I will read her my favorite books and we will watch our favorite movies and we'll cook togathar,play and go shopping..I know motherood isn't all fun but I will try to make it as much fun as I can.


4-I wanna serve my parents when they grow older and I grow up,I will never ever repay them but I will try


5-I want to buy my own car(I don't want it to be baught for me)..after I get my license of course lol...I suck at driving :/


6-Read all the great books in the world...any book that's ever been listed on any great list I wanna read it.


7-I'm not so bad at writing,maybe one day I'll work on it and get some things published..I would like that.


8-To live my "happy ever after" even if it turned boring and normal(less than normal I expect),but I still want my princess kind of happy ending!


Now,I don't like writing about my real ambitions because I feel that obliges me to do all of them and I may not be able to,but since I already wrote the stupid version of it,I thought what the heck?

12 comments:

Doomish said...

Hi Rain,
Would you take a moment and list your favorite books?

Rain said...

Hi Doomish,welcome :)
My favorite books are listed in the favorite books space in my profile,but you know what?this is actually a good idea,next post will be about my favorite books and why they are my favorites!
thanks for stapping by,and for the idea lol!

Saleh said...

Great List. I wish they all come true to the best they may happen.

I liked N. 5: "I don't want it to be bought for me".
:-))

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

#1 just follow my lead! ;) "I do trnzlting (shwai)"
#2 my dream! wntd to study lngustcs, have a passion 4 langugz

#3 I wish u exp. tht, a daughter is .. just miraculous

I wish thy all come true Raino.

H.

الكيل بمكيالين said...

hope you will accomplish all what you want:)

Rain said...

sale7,thank you so much that's really kind of you
and yeah,although it's not the most economic choice lol

Rain said...

Haithm,seriously??????show me something you translated please!?that puts u in a whole new level of "interesting" for me lol
nice,is what you do for living related to languages?

abt the daughter thing..i know!right!?,allah y5aleelak heiam ya rab w tshoofha 3roos 2mr ^_^

thanks a lot for the sweet words sdeeqy!

Rain said...

الكيل بمكيالين
Thank you so much dear,that's really sweet and thoughtful of you
I hope all of your dreams would also come true ya rab!

Wafa' said...

My Allah grant you all your wishes and turn them into an amazing and beautiful reality, Amen :)

Rain said...

thank you so mush 7abeebty wafa'a,I wish the same to you ya rab!!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

this is one of 3 posts that I ddn`t get notifications 4 the comments for! (althu I DID subscri6e "subscribe ya3ni")

I translate -mostly- business correspondents, mainly I work online now, don`t have any "محرز" material with me here! :(

My dad worked as a translator 4 ... ever! lol bas he ddnt teach me a thing, he was always away o haik.

I do ara-eng / eng-ara , I wish I learn to do more!

Allah yorzogek l thoreyya l sal7a ,, mostly banat ,, lol

Rain said...

allah yese3dek,w ywaf2ak fi taree2 al tarjameh :)