About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
1- من أرسل الدعوة؟
الآنسة كيالة التي يجدر بنا جميعا اختراع اسم مختصر لها لأنه اسمها ماخد نص السطر 0_O

  
2- ما هي المواقع المفضلة لديك (كِ) وتزورها باستمرار؟ ضع (ي) رابطها و ما تستفيده منها ؟
First,I would like to say that I'm not really that much into internet,I am only very attached to my blog and that's pretty much it,I do have some favorite sites but I rarely browse anything,I do not even open my messenger,and my facebook is in up's and down's(mostly down's)but anyway,here we go:

Flickr : I love photography,I am not a photographer though!but it is so much fun to browse through photos.

YouTube : two things I love about youtube:
1.Recommended videos:which are almost always perfect for me!I found some of my favorite videos ever that way

2.related videos:starting with watching a video about South Africa and ending up watching an 80's video clip is super awesome!

Blogger :I love my blog!!I love reading it,writing in it,laughing at it!!if my blog were a man I would marry it!!:P
I also enjoy reading other people's blogs

FaceBook:I used to not like it,but then I found out that it was a great way to stay in touch with the people who were once close to me and for some reason stopped.
saying "hi" on facebook can save you the awkwardness in a regular msn chat or a phone call,and I love that.

-4Shared : I love this awesome illegal website!!I find the coolest stuff in it!music,books...everything

-PhotoBucket : it's my favorite pic's storage.


3- ورّط...قصدي حوّل الواجب أيضا إلى خمسة مدونين ؟
  • سمسوم : عشنّك مكتئب ، غيّر جو مدونتك شوي سنحك
  • MyGetaway : مشان أتعرّف عليها :)
  • ايكوسان :  واحد منكم يعني :)
  • أم عمر: قال شو الحمدلله ما لحقني الدور..و أنا شو بعمل هون اذا ما ورطتك يعني؟؟
  • دوومش : اسمنّك قاعد طول الليل سهران يعني
  • وفاء : من باب الفضول!
عيشوا هي 6 مش 5!

13 comments:

nissan said...

I also like flickr and photography,my photoes are always great ,stil i don't have a flickr account


by the way,,,

الانسه كيّاله ...صار اسمها كيكي
اخترعته لها للسهوله

Rain said...

tb show meeee!!

and Kiki it is! :D

UmmOmar said...

مين إم عمر :???:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

u addict! :P

Rain said...

Um omar,
maleesh da3wa twarraty y3ny twarraty :mad:

Haitham,
to my blog?
guilty of the charge! :D

Wafa' said...

wafa' me or ?

I used to spend days on pictures sites but i guess i got older, lol.

love your list :)

Rain said...

مين غيرك يا فوفو :)

which picture sites did u like the most?wella leave that for the homework! :D
thnx Fofo <3

الكيل بمكيالين said...

ههههههههه
خلص نيسان حلت لك اياها واختصرتني ل كيكي :)
وانا كمان بحب يوتيوب كتير اما فيسبك والله عملت الحساب لانه كل الناس عندها حساب عالفيسبك وبلاش اطلع متخلفة بس والله نادر ما ازوره واستعمله!

بس طلعت شاطرة وعرفت تورطي وكنت على قدر من المسؤولية والله ابدعت :)

Rain said...

هو حد رادد عليّ يا كيكي
:(

Whisper said...

Flickr
كتير بحب هالموقع و بقعد ساعات عليه...ومع اني كبرت بس لسا بحبه :)

شطورة يا رين

اهم شي توريط ام عمر...لشوف ايمتا بدها تتعرف على حالها
خلص هالاسلوب صار قديم بدك تبدعي بأشي جديد يا ام عمورة :)

Rain said...

أهلا ♥
طب شو يعني لو كبرتِ؟:)

المفروض هلأ كلكم تعطوني نجمة لإني ورطت أم عمر لووول

خالد أبجيك said...

مواقع جميلة، أختي الكريمة، بارك الله فيك

كنت هنا

Rain said...

اهلا و سهلا خالد نوّرت
التاغ وصلني منك بالضغط الاسموزي على ما أعتقد
:P