About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, September 27, 2010
I've noticed that every couple of weeks I change almost the whole list of tracks that I listen to,so I thought of listing my tracks every time I change it,

  • La Camisa Negra - Juanes
  • Hoy Me Voy - Juanes
  • Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor - Juanes
  • OMG - Usher
  • حب امتلاك - جنات
  • الطفلة البريئة - جنات
  • Para Tu Amor - Juanes
  • Yerbatero - Juanes
  • رسمي فهمي نظمي
  • Volverte A Ver - Juanes
  • Hay Amores - Shakira
  • Travie McCoy & Bruno Mars - Billionaire
  • Sixpence None The Richer - There she goes
  • Hey Soul Sister - Train
  • Adele - Right As Rain
  • Summer Wind - Michael Bublé
  •  وائل جسار - حبيت يا زمان
  • Caramel - Succar Ya Banat
  • Mary J. Blige - Be Without You 
  • System of a Down - Lonely Day 
  • System of a Down - Chop Suey

4 comments:

Wafa' said...

i am not much into this generation's songs :P

but i am cheking your list :)

Rain said...

I'm not sure you will like most of them..I will judge and say you will like these:
Hay Amores - Shakira
Adele - Right As Rain
Caramel - Succar Ya Banat

and btw they're not all modern!
ENJOY!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

مين الشباب الطيبو!؟
و انا اللي مفكر حالي خبير أغان "قديم"
:P

H.

Rain said...

loooool Haitham :D
يئست من زمان من اني الاقي حد يشاركني اختياراتي الموسيقية
فصرت اجامل حالي بالاخير!
XD