About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, September 17, 2010

There's an ancient Arabic saying: "ايلول ديله مبلول" it means that September always ends with some of the autumn's light rain..
Well,sometimes it does,sometimes it doesn't,but this year it seems like it's already getting colder and it's only med September,I love winter so much
When I was a kid I was the only one in my class whose favorite season was not summer
What's there not to like about it?rain,snow,hail,sweet splashing mud!clouds,and best of all NO SUN!
The other day I woke up and it was chilly and nice and there were actually clouds in the sky!and I took that pic of the first glances of my sweet winter..
I just adore it!

9 comments:

Finalway said...

I hate winter , summer is better...

Finalway said...

I Just Hate winter , summer is much better...

الكيل بمكيالين said...

I hate winter, totally hate it!
who loves the coldnes?
God bless spring and summer.

Rain said...

winter hates you too :(

Rain said...

noooo kaiialeh! cold is good sd2eeeny!
in winter u can wear heavy clothes
but in summer u can't take off ur skin!! :S

Whisper said...

u say it all :)

All the things why I HATE winter

specially splashing mud...no sun :(

I can describe it anything, but sweet O_o

Rain said...

laaaaa2 Whisper lesh kolkom btekraho el sheta :(

r u kidding?u gotta love mud! XD :Pp

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

do I need to comment?! (said the no-wintery-guy) :)

Rain said...

la 5ls sma7 :)