About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, October 22, 2010

Could any kind of love other than a mother's love for her child be that unconditional???
Personally,I do not think so..

Puede cualquier tipo de amor -que no sea el de la madre a su niño- ser tan incondicional???
Personalmente,no lo creo..


Amo lo que veo y lo que ocultas
amo lo que muestras o insinuas
amo lo que eres o imagino
te amo en lo ajeno y lo que es mío
Amo lo que entregas, lo que escondes
amo tus preguntas, tus respuestas
yo amo tus dudas y certezas
te amo en lo simple y lo compleja
Y amo lo que dices, lo que callas
amo tus recuerdos, tus olvidos
amo tus olores, tus fragancias
te amo en el beso y la distancia
Y amo lo que amas, yo te amo
te amo por amor sin doble filo
te amo y si pudiera no amarte
sé que te amaría aún lo mismo
Y amo lo que amas, yo te amo
te amo por amor al dar lo mío
te amo con orgullo de quererte
porque para amarte yo he nacido
Amo lo que seas y lo que puedas
amo lo que afirmas, lo que niegas
amo lo que dices, lo que piensas
te amo en lo que mides y lo que pesas
Y amo lo que atrapas, lo que dejas
amo tu alegría y tus tristezas
te amo en la carne y en el alma
te amo en tus crisis y en tus calmas
Amo lo que pides y regalas
amo tus caricias, tus ofensas
amo tus instante y lo eterno
te amo en tu cielo y en tu infierno
Y amo lo que amas, yo te amo
te amo por amor sin doble filo
te amo y si pudiera no amarte
sé que te amaría aún lo mismo
Y amo lo que amas, yo te amo
te amo por amor al dar lo mío
te amo con orgullo de quererte
porque para amarte yo he nacido

13 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

أخ لو بعرف أكتب شيشاني كان خليتك تعرفي الشعور اللي أنا فيه :]]]]

Rain said...

you should learn it! :)
is it close to Russian?I know some Russian :)

w7l said...

DAMN! where is the translation?! google translate gave me some idea about what you wrote

god bless all mothers everywhere

UmmOmar said...

أنا أعترظ :*oh:

Rain said...

W7l,
but the sentence above is there in both English and Spanish!
and the rest is just a song :)

Um Omar,
أنا أكره اذا أنا موجود


:sc:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

same letters but not same pronunciation! I know like 4-5 letters only

*ashamed smiley*

H.

Whisper said...

ماشي ماشي...ضلي سبي علينا و احنا مش فاهمين اشي :(

بس كتير حبيت

Y amo lo que amas, yo te amo

الله يخليلنا عمو جوجل يا رب :)

Doomish said...

I dont think so too.

EvaLuna said...

I got sick before I reached the end
ten years ago i would have said that its a great song , but now it just makes me sick , no honey you can chill out it does not exist

Rain said...

Whisperrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I can't open your blog! :S why???? :S

Dot,kefak?^_^

Toto,lool,la ana 7bait el o'3neiie bs ino min na7iet 7aky fady heye 7aky fady :)

nmroodeh said...

Amo ??
امممم
مبينة
يعني يمّــا بس بالفلبيني
:woops:

Euphoria said...

إشتم إشتم

علموك في بلدك تشتم

:s
What ever as long as its for Mothers.. God Bless All Mothers in the whole world & Heal my mom and every sick mother ,,, Amin

Rain said...

Nmroodeh,looool 7ilo brdo tfseerek :*l:

Fartash,I'm sorry I'm afraid it is not about mothers
bs ya rb y5ally emmek w yeshfeeha w ydeem 3laiha el se77a ♥♥♥