About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, October 9, 2010




An innocent Israeli was driving innocently in his innocent vehicle to buy new furniture for his house innocently built on the ruins of a house that belonged to a terrorist Palestinian family,(the family was departed in order to stop the fear and terror the innocent Israelis are living in everyday)
The Israeli while driving was suddenly attacked by two dangerous terrorists that seemed to have been holding massive destruction weapons in their hands...Rocks and Stones!
The Israeli felt his life was threatened in the small luxurious car so he decided to act courageously and attack the two terrorists that are estimated to be 10-12 years old..
The poor Israeli managed to run away with emotional damages and wet pants..
The two young terrorists were severely damaged thanks to the courage of that good Israeli citizen.
Here is the video:

12 comments:

nissan said...

الحمدلله على سلامتهم...الله يحميهم ويقويهم كمان وكمان

Rain said...

amen :)

Saleh said...

لو كان الأمر معكوس، يعني لو كان إللي بيسوق السيارة فلسطيني، كان الله يرحمه و لكان إللي قتله بطل قومي.

الله يمهل و لا يهمل

Dr.Mohammed said...

Thanks god we have such courage innocent Israeli people so we can stop such boys who will become later bomb-maker terrorists!!

I am just wondering , its just me wondering and nothing more, consider it as one of my hallucination, what will happened if the situation is the opposite!!?!

Saleh said...

By the way, very nice new look. It is so sweet.

Rain said...

Saleh,
enta olt.ha,yomhel w la yohmel
and thanks!bs leh haik btetla3 sooret tinkerbill 3a asma2kom 0_O lol

Rain said...

ahlaln Dr Mohammad,
yee do you realy want me to answer that question?
bekfy jel3ad shalee6 ely kol ma 7azzat w lazzat be7amlo samana jmeeleh feiio w e7na elna 2alaf el asra 3endhom w msh fat7een tomna! :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

الله يحميهم

nmroodeh said...

i wanted to post the same pic in my blog, i searched the net for'm, google lead me to ur blog :)
Thanx for sharing dear, u summed up perfectly w@s in my mind.
and may Allah be with those innocent Palestinian boys and their families.

Rain said...

Haitham,
Amen ya rb!

Nmroodeh,
wow I always wonder if google actually leads anyone to my blog 0_O
thnx jmeeleh,amen ya rab
and thanks for the FB thingy,I added you :hugz:

w7l said...

شو بنقدر نحكي غير لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
يمهل ولا يهمل

Rain said...

ahlan w7l :)