About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm out of tracks!
I don't know what to download now,I need to change my track list,I've been listening to Firuz's album for a couple of days now but I'm deleting it today because Firuz is something magical you hear on the radio and brings joy all of a sudden to your heart,not something you can have all the time on your iPod or mobile...
I need some good music,I need a new track list!
What are you listening to now?give me suggestions please! :(

6 comments:

نورنياتي said...

عفكرة كتير بصير معي هيك
بس بفتش على موقع أغاني
وببلش أسمع أغاني عن طرف وجنب
بمعنى وبلا معني
بعديها بزهق وبرجع أسمع أغاني من زمان ماسمعتها
بس عكل حال بكرة الصورة يلي حاطيتها
:mob:
وآه لسا بسمع بألبوم فيروز الجديد

Rain said...

ليش بتكرهيها؟لول
هسّاع بغيرها عشانك يا نونو


أنا كتير كتير كتير حبيت ألبوم فيروز عشان هيك خلص لازم أمسحو قبل ما يصير اشي عادي بالنسبة الي

طب أعطيني أغاني بتحبيها ابلييييز

nmroodeh said...

انا مني وعلي ان صحلي اسمع بشغل اغاني عبد الله رويشد القديمة
او اغاني كاظم الساهر القديمة
فا يعني جربيلك مطرب خليجي..غيري عن اللبناني
بلكي لقيتي موود غنائي جديد يعجبك
:P

Rain said...

ah wallah Kazim is not such a bad idea!

bs ana ma bsm3 lebnany lol 0_O

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

فيروز كع كع و كمان كع

لوول

it`s high time 4 starting to compose yr own music ;)

Rain said...

LOL Haitham..not listening!!LALALALALALAAAAAAA >_<

Aww!I wish I can!! :)))