About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, October 16, 2010



I know..too many posts in one day,well,it doesn't Rain*,it pours :P :D
When I'm bored with everything I go back to the classics..do be do be doo!
  • Frank Sinatra - Strangers In The Night
  • Ella Fitzgerald - Ain't Misbehavin'
  • Ella Fitzgerald - Cheek to Cheek
  • Ella Fitzgerald - Misty
  • Ella Fitzgerald - Someone To Watch Over Me
  • Ella Fitzgerald - Summertime
  • Ella Fitzgerald And Louis Armstrong - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
  • Frank Sinatra - Can't take My Eyes Off Of You
  • Frank Sinatra - Just the Way You Look Tonight
  • Frank Sinatra My - Way
  • Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
  • Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me
  • Dean Martin - Blue Moon
  • Dean Martin - Sway
  • Etta James - Stormy Weather
  • Etta James - At Last
  • Etta James - All I Could Do Is Cry
  • Etta James - Dearest Darling
  • Frank Sinatra and Celine Dion - All The Way



8 comments:

naysan said...

four of the the list are among my favourites,

i7zareehom ya ba6a,,,

just read ur wish list through ur comment on um omar's

Rain said...

ahlan ahlan <3<3<3
Hmmm I would say you're the kind that listens to ella and Etta sa77?maybe Celine too
so my guess is: all the way
Dream a Little
At Last
Sway..or maybe The Way You Look Tonight?
yala 2olely aya sa77? :D

tayeb wt did you think when you read it?hehe :P

naysan said...

smart smart pouring rain,
i adore celeine dion,
i'm impressed^_^

here we go:

all the way
strangers in the night
sway
can't take my eyes of you

and i liked ur wish to sing and dance in public,wish i could so also

Rain said...

Yey I actually guessed two! :D
And omg I can't believe someone else has that wish too!you and I are sooo on the same frequency!! :DDD

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

goldies oldies :)

Mr. blue eyes is .. is .... is everything :)

H.

Rain said...

a5eerannnnnnnnnn fi ishy we both like!!! 0_0 I can't believe my eyes...seriously!!!

sonnet said...

I like Frank sinatra
esp my way

Rain said...

ahlain Sonnet,welcome :)
I like "My Way" too ^_^