About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I was honestly so afraid to listen to it!!I was so afraid I'd be disappointed, I cannot afford to be disappointed in my Firuz; my childhood heroine and the artist I've always seen PERFECT as a child, and never was that image shaken when I grew up.
I downloaded it last night after long hesitation, and as I'm listening now,I'm astonished! it's amazing... it is more than amazing!
Eh fi amal! ---- Yes,there is still hope! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Download Here

6 comments:

w7l said...

hmm...then you recommend listening to it?! i like Firuz but don't you think she is so old to sing now?! i guess i will answer that question after listening to it!

Rain said...

Yes I do,I thought so too that's why I was afraid to listen to it..
Listen to it w roddely 5abar

Euphoria said...

its really wow :)
I like it ..

Mn zaman bde Nazlo bas kasal,, Sank U 3ala Download Link :))

Rain said...

HI!Euphoria :) welcome to my blog sharrafty ^_^
I'm glad I could help,enjoy dear :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

do I have to say the words! loool

ma ba7ibbeeeeeesh 9oooooo6haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:S

Rain said...

صوطها؟
لوووول

خلص بيكفي سيناترا مشترك بيناتنا أنا راضية بهاد الاشي!
لول