About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010
This is so beautiful that I don't know where to begin!what can I say?..it's Neruda!

«Preguntas Hermosas» is a story about a time that was shared between two people, told through a combination of "Poema X" by Pablo Neruda and "Under the Harvest Moon" by Carl Sandburg. It unfolds in three parts; a fond remembrance, loss, and then finally acceptance.

4 comments:

UmmOmar said...

إشمعي عليّ جاي
تراني مسطله,, ومنيش شايفه البوست عدل

بس حبيت احكيلك ,, خص نص
كل عام وإنتي بخير عسوله

وينعاد علينا وعليكي بالصحه والعافيه

ببقى بشوف إش كاتبه ع روااااااااااق

نعوسه انا :sad:

Rain said...

لوووول
كل عام و انتِ بألف خير يا رب،مرة و مرتين و تلاتة
♥♥♥

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

فين السؤاااااااااااااااال
!!!

:]

Rain said...

LOL
didn't you like the poem?it's translated ya know!