About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, November 19, 2010

 

"It is, then, false to say that in life "circumstances decide." On the contrary, circumstances are the dilemma, constantly renewed, in presence of which we have to make our decision; what actually decides is our character."
"Es falso decir que lo que nos determina son las circunstancias. Al contrario, las circunstancias son el dilema ante el cual tenemos que decidirnos. Pero el que decide es nuestro carácter."

José Ortega y Gasset

3 comments:

Doomish said...

lovely... indeed
thanks for sharing rain

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

character matters thE most indeed.

Rain said...

Dot and Haitham,
Glad you liked it guys :)