About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010

Can't remember that last time I laughed this hard!absolutely hilarious!
I always loved Tina Fey,and I love her show "30 Rock",her comedies are just unique and smart.
First I liked the idea of the excellent roommates they have turned into after such long period of marriage,the idea is that even if it seems like it's gone; love is still there,and magic is still there,buried under all life duties,work,house tasks and kids puke..so never give up on it!
good movie,good laugh.. I give it a good 8/10..oh yeah,I'm rating them now :D

6 comments:

Dr. N said...

I watched it couple of months ago. It's really a great movie. I also absolutly LOVE Steve Carrell :)

Rain said...

me too he's so funny!

Whisper said...

6ab why I didn't like it that much :( I love comedy romance movies bel3adeh and I like the actor and the actress bs ma meshy m3e :$

Rain said...

I've no clue Whisper!it is sooo funny that I almost chocked with popcorn 10times LOL
and it's not Rom-com by the way!
a7la ishy laqtet el 7adeeqa lama yohrobo bil qareb omg!t7sheeeesh!!!
o lama t2ollo sho y3ny flash driver LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL omg I wanna watch it again!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

the guy always suggests tat movie to me when I go rent but I never pick it, shiklo mo funny! bas 5alas, will give t a try :)

H.

Rain said...

You should watch it,it is hilarious :)