About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, November 14, 2010

OK so,long Eid vacation this time..yey! I'm not exactly the kind of person to go with my parents and visit relatives all day..no way lol,also I don't like to get out much,it is usually my two bestest friends from school who force me to actually do some action!
So I prepared a list of the movies I've been craving to watch recently but couldn't find time,here we go:
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Social Network
  • It's Complicated
  • Abandoned
  • Inception
  • Despicable Me
  • Toy Story 3
  • Date Night
  • Oceans

And I'd like to re-watch some of my favorite anime's as well,I love when I watch them and fall in love with them all over again :)
Other than that nothing useful for this vacation en sha allah,I'm enjoying being a useless parasite creature lol
Oh,and I'm also still reading Paula,but it is tooooo sad I need time out's every few pages!:(
Have a lovely vacation everyone,and be easy on the poor sheep :(

18 comments:

Doomish said...

the lovely bones is a good one... no more details.
inception, all my friends either love it or hate it. i, the later

have fun

Wafa' said...

•The Lovely Bones ( i love it a lot )
•The Social Network ( waiting to be seen )
•It's Complicated ( fun to watch )
•Abandoned ( have not heard of before )
•Inception ( Amazing, will watch again )
•Despicable Me ( have not seen )
•Toy Story 3 ( beautiful )
•Date Night ( hmmmm not that good at all)

that's my opinion. who cares, sa7? lol. i just of giving you a hand or opinion this time.

enjoy your time . i am actually have a long list of movies to watch :)

Ze2red said...

I watched Inception, and It's complicated and enjoyed them both.

Have fun, and Happy eid.

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

inception + TS3 ,,, o bas!

on my list

amma etha 6il3o bay5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :تهديد:

Mohammed Zatari said...

Inception
and The social network

Have a good vacation :)

Rain said...

Dot,
yeah I loved it,and yeah..I though so about Inception too!everyone either loves or hates it!
thanks!

Rain said...

Foof,
hehe thnx for the reviews!
I care ;)
well,share your movies!

Rain said...

Ze2red,
can't wait to watch them thanks
enjoy 3eed and kol 3am w enty b alf 5air ;)

Rain said...

HaithamO, ;)
LOOOL ana maleesh da3wa..tb hat,recommend some min 3endak!

Rain said...

Mohammad,
thanks a lot and welcome to my blog!
Have a good vacation w kol saneh w enta salem! ;)

Whisper said...

I watched It's Complicated ,Despicable Me,Date Night

love the first 2 movies and hate the third :S

beside The Lovely Bones ,Inception and Toy Story 3 I want to watch Life As We Know It :)

Happy Eid ya 7elweh :)

Rain said...

Happy Eid Whisper!thanks!
♥ ♥ ♥

Bullet said...

Ah ! watching movies !
I'll work miracles to take the remote control from my sister's hand wb3deen la koul 7adeth 7adeeth ): poor me ! ):

Enjoy them and Happy Eid Rain (:

Rain said...

LOOL..I'm sorry about that Bullet!
Thanks a lot dear ♥ happy Eid to you too!

w7l said...

The Lovely Bones
"as i said in your movie review post"

The Social Network
"nuh! i dont like the idea at all"

It's Complicated
"no way!"

Abandoned,Date Night
"havn't seen"

Inception
"wonderful movie! i strongly recommend it. i saw it in 3D ! it was amazing"

Despicable Me,Toy Story 3
"not big fan with anime movies"

Oceans
"do you mean Ocean's 11,12,13??! if you do mean that , then sure! outstanding movies but not ocean's 12 "

Rain said...

W7l,
I agree on the social network I watched like 30 minutes of it and hated every second
same for It's complicated...ugh too American for me! lol
Inception is really amazing,blew my mind away...I've been wanting to write about it..shekly nseet lol
despicable me and toy story:me big fan of anime..addicted actually :)
Oceans is actually a documentary that was done by Disney(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5O1MWl2vY)..can't wait to watch it it seems amazing

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

I thought ocean = thE sequel ocean too :)

but the doc. seems niiice , lol

Rain said...

yeah,and you should watch Earth too :)